silkparadise

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Neptune's Garden











My workshop with Ken Smith w sas sheer delight. I learnt so much. I have scanned several of my pieces and hope to add more over the weekend.




I have finished one block completely and a second one is well on the way. The work was enjoyable, the company delightful and the feedback on the standard achieved was flattering. I hope to finish my blocks and combine them with earlier ones to work the into a wall hanging or maybe a throw for my bed. I am not parting with this unless the price is right!






5 Comments:

Blogger Faye said...

Very impressive Maria, love the different textures you have created.
cheers - Faye

2:34 AM  
Blogger crazyQstitcher said...

Were this my work, I wouldn't part with it for any amount of money.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

wow..oh yes wow. How stunning

2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! And congrats on your show at the Library. Pretty soon you will be famous!

4:46 AM  
Blogger Maureen said...

Lovely, Maria. Love the textured background too.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home