silkparadise

Saturday, September 22, 2007


While holidaying at my eldest daughter's home I started stitching on this piece. I bought some beads resembling stones and the image just happened. It was so much fun. It is not quite finished but will feature in the exhibition which will now happen in November 2007.I am excited about finishing this little piece. As the exhibition will feature quite a few artists there will be loads of visitors. Looking forward to this very much. The holiday at my daughter's was very peaceful and enjoyable. Jos worked on cleaning bricks which Wilma will use in her backgarden as pavers and I helped her with other things. She finished a review of one of her books which went to the publishers while we were there and we had a celebration dinner with her. We had a wonderful evening.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just beautiful Maria!!!!!!!!!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

As Sandie said Maria..."just beautiful".
Hugs

9:59 PM  
Blogger crazyQstitcher said...

Brilliant Maria. The blown up picture is a real treat to see. Looove the trees.

11:02 PM  
Blogger NormaH said...

WOW Maria! Just awesome.

5:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Maria,

I came here by chance and admire your blog. The paintings of Monet are my favourites. I think your beautiful "memories of Monet" come very close to the work of the impressionistic painter.

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home