silkparadise

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Landscape workshop Ken Smith

On day 4 the intensive workshop finished and my picture was declared excellent by teacher and students. The photo does not really do it justice, but I willbring it to Sandie's at Easter. This was one of the most wonderful workshops I have ever attended!
To interpret the picture : There are three eucalypts the direction of the embroidery shows the prevalent wind direction. At the bottom of the picture are bushes with purple flower buds, and some water. I am very proud of the final result.

2 Comments:

Blogger NormaH said...

Maria, you always take such interesting classes. Your finished embroidery is awesome.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Faye said...

I have to agree with Normah... great work, would love to see it person...

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home